We are Building.
CAPACITI Wave 1 is a one year quality improvement program that offers training for formal and informal teams of primary care providers to build their capacity to deliver community based palliative care. The program was delivered from January 2020 to April 2021.
Contact us HERE to find out more about CAPACITI Wave 2.
Please find below the 10 Session topics for CAPACITI Wave 1:
0. Introduction to CAPACITI
1. Building a Strong Team
2. Identifying Patients: End of Life Stage
3. Identifying Patients: Early and Transitional Stage
4. Communicate with Patients and Families about Serious Illness Pt 1
5. Communicate with Patients and Families about Serious Illness Pt 2
6. Assessing Patient Needs
7. Care Planning Strategies with the Patient
8. Care Planning Strategies with the Broader Care Team
9. Engaging the Family Caregiver
10. Engaging with Specialists and Sustaining CAPACITI
Click below to view our logic model and measures.
Click below to view resources available via the Ontario Palliative Care Network.